Friday, June 11, 2010

Just a reminder....

In  April I was presented with a wonderful opportunity which I could not turn down.  I was encouraged, before saying "yes" to pray about it.  I did and felt it was the path I should take.  Everything went smoothly until last week when I received some news which has made me take a step back to reevaluate my decision. To be honest, it has caused some real discouragement this week and sleepless nights.  But as I was working at the temple on Tuesday, I was reminded that we start out on a path believing that it is the right one for our future when suddenly another opportunity presents itself and the new opportunity becomes the path that is the one a person is to be on.  So while that directly or indirectly may apply to me depending on the outcome, I am still reminded that the answer to the prayer DID NOT change.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for your loving patience with this daughter that doubts herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment