Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The call I've been dreading

I work at the Mesa Arizona Temple one night a week. I am a supervisor and unable to hand over my obligations to someone else. I received a message that my sister was in the hospital and needed me to go straight from the temple to her house to babysit my main man.
Now, I adore my main man. He is the light and love of my life, but I don't like receiving those types of calls.

Hopefully, we can figure out what's wrong with my sister for sure this time and get her well.

Later---

I got home last night, checked my email and found out that my sister, D, is going in for an external version. She is due the end of this month and the baby girl, her first girl and 3rd child, decided to go breech.
My sister made the comment that this baby was reminding her of who was in charge. It kind of reminded me of what my mom used to say about HER.

What goes around comes around.....


No comments:

Post a Comment